Wood Floor Restorer 2 Pack – Brings Back The Shine Of Your Hardwood Floors
You'll Love Our Products! How do we know? Click to find out.
Restore And Revitalize Your Hardwood Floors
Bring back the shine of your beautiful hardwood floors with Wood Floor Restorer. Wood Floor Restore is a waterborne urethane for use on all un-waxed polyurethane finished wood floors. Easy to use, takes about one hour to restore that new look to your dull wood flooring. 27 oz. – covers approximately 450 square feet.
NOTE: Wood Floor Restorer is intended to maintain your floor between professionally applied finish coats. It is not intended to replace a professional finish application on severely damaged floors. Test before use in an inconspicuous area.
- Easy to Use
- Bring back the shine of your hardwood flooring
- Naturally blended waterbourne urethane formula
- Designed for unwaxed, polyurethane finished wood floors
- Gently restores shine to dull, scratched, and worn wood flooring
- 2 - 27oz Ready-To-Use Wood Floor Restorer.
Directions for use:
- Sweep or dust mop dry floors to remove excess dirt. Mop floor with neutral cleaner like Clean & Brite. Follow with clean, damp mop to remove any potential residue (even if the cleaner is a no-rinse cleaner). Allow floor to dry completely.
- Rock container gently before applying, do not shake. Apply in a wavy line and spread to a thin coat to cover a small area at a time (approximately 4′ x 6′) using a clean, damp microfiber pad or clean finish mop. Use of a contaminated applicator may cause streaking or a cloudy appearance. Container will cover approx. 450 sq. ft. For best results, apply an even, consistent coat, keeping airborne dust and airflow to a minimum while floor is wet.
- Rinse pad/mop thoroughly with hot water after application to remove product residue. Allow 1 hour of dry time before walking on floor and between coats. Repeat application until desired gloss is achieved, applying no more than 3 coats within a 24 hour period. Wait 24 hours before allowing heavy traffic and replacement of furniture or rugs.
View the Safety Data Sheet for this item.
Made in the USA