Tub N Tile Concentrate- Eco-Friendly Foaming Bathroom Cleaner
You'll Love Our Products! How do we know? Click to find out.
A Green Alternative For Cleaning Your Entire Bathroom
Do harsh fumes from other bathroom cleaners leave you coughing? Do you wonder how you’ll ever get your bathroom sparkling clean when everything that removes hard water or soap scum makes you feel like you’re going to die?
Don’t give up! Don Aslett’s Tub n’ Tile was made to power through soap scum, dirt, and hard water – without irritating fumes or harming the environment. You can have those perfectly clear, like-new glass shower doors, glossy and flawless tile, and sparkling sinks and tubs without choosing between a gas mask or a coughing attack! Professional strength Tub n’ Tile sprays out as a thick foam that clings to vertical surfaces – those tile walls, shower doors, and tub sides – so instead of running off and doing nothing, it stays put, giving the environmentally responsible formula time to attack and break down tough bathroom gunk. Simply spray it on, spread the foam, give it a few minutes, then scrub lightly and rinse! Repeat as needed for heavy build up, then maintain your sparkling clean with weekly use.
- No harsh odors or fumes
- Concentrate mixes with water to make up to 8 quarts! Follow the directions to get the strength you need
- Quickly and safely removes soap scum, body oils, dirt, and hard water
- Environmentally friendly
- DO NOT MIX WITH BLEACH
Contains 32 oz concentrate, dilution bottle, and foaming spray nozzle
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Simply spray diluted Tub ‘N’ Tile giving the foam a few minutes to loosen deposits. Follow up with a light scrubbing. Bathroom grime is gone!
- Pour 4 oz in a quart spray bottle and finish filling with water (if using the matching spray bottle – fill to the red arrow indicated on the back of the Ready to Use bottle and fill the rest with water)
- Apply directly to surface to be cleaned and lightly spread foam with scrubber to coat the area
- Allow 2 – 4 minutes for cleaner to penetrate soil
- Agitate as needed, depending on the amount of buildup and rinse thoroughly with water.
View the Safety Data Sheet for this item.
Made in the USA